Delicious and nutritious, frozen meals for your Little Pudding. Quick, easy and healthy. Ideal for busy families looking for the best alternative to home cooking
All of our meals have all been created as part of a healthy balanced diet
- no added salt, sugar or additives
- experienced health and wellbeing practitioner
- frozen for freshness
- easy to use, at home or out and about
- adheres to all current legislation and checks
- ready for the table in 5 minutes
- full of fresh local ingredients
- high welfare Yorkshire meat
- Yorkshire suppliers
- calculated healthy portion size
- Working to be as green as we can be
£ 2 per portion
- Spaghetti Bolognese with red lentils
- Chilli Con Carne with black beans
- Chicken and Apple Casserole
- Fish Pie with root vegetable mash
- Roasted Vegetables and Cous Cous
- Shepherd’s Pie with root vegetable mash
- Beef Stew with pearl barley
These meals have soft chewable lumps and great for babies comfortable with finger foods and moving on to lumpier textures. They can be fed to your baby on spoon, or by using the baby led approach.
NOW STOCKED AT BERT’S BARROW (HILLAM) – PICKLED POSTIE (CAWOOD -SELBY) – THE MILE FARM SHOP (POCKLINGTON)
Growing up on a self-sufficient farm I appreciate the value of fresh locally sourced food. I have worked for the NHS, in health and well-being teams for over ten years and I have specialised in healthy eating and weaning for 8. After having my little boy Benji Jasper in 2017, I quickly realised the limit of healthy, local food available. So I decided to make my own and share with my friends. They were so popular with both mums and babies, I decided to set up Yorkshire Born, Yorkshire Fed.
Mention Mumbler Offer!
If you order 10 or more meals at a time, receive 10% discount when ordering direct if you mention STAG Mumbler.
T: 07794 538759
STAG MUMBLER REVIEW: You can read all about what STAG Mumbler thought of Little Puddings meals here