Supply teaching opportunities for Mums and Dads – SupportED Recruitment LTD
At SupportED Recruitment we are reaching out to Mums and Dads to join our team of primary school teachers. We understand the pressures of trying to teach and look after a young family. We can offer the flexibility and support needed to help keep the work and family life balance. You can work as much or little as suits your family commitments.
SupportED recruitment is a family run teacher recruitment agency based in York. Rich and Gemma Robinson created SupportED after teaching in York for over 15 years. Their aim was to create an agency that understands the demands of working in schools; they offer support to help their teachers teach to their potential. Many of our teachers have young families and want the rewards that teaching can offer without being contracted directly with a school
We have regular day to day supply opportunities in primary schools in York and the surrounding areas. We also have longer term opportunities.
Why choose Supported Recruitment?
● The flexibility to work when you want to
● We are a Supply agency run by teachers for teachers.
● We offer access to in-house coaching and support
● We offer access to shared resources
● We offer the opportunity to be part of a network of like minded professionals
● We offer competitive weekly pay
● We organise your pay (No umbrella companies)
Our Requirements of you:
● You will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable).
● You will need to provide a CV with previous work history
● You must have legal rights to work in the UK
● You must be willing to attend a registration interview
● You will need to provide appropriate safeguarding checks and certificates