All-Star Tutors was established in 2011 and we are a highly reputable, private tuition company.
We offer one to one private tuition for students across all key stages and have a number of qualified, experienced teachers who currently work for us. Alongside offering tuition to students who are currently in school, we also provide tuition for home educated students and adult learners.
Tuition is held in the comfort of the student’s own home and we provide all resources free of charge. Students are welcome to have lessons on a weekly or fortnightly basis and our tutors teach during the school holiday period.
Our vision is simple; we are dedicated to inspiring the academic achievement of the students we teach and commit to providing high quality tutoring services.
‘We contacted All-star tutors after our son was put in a low set when he started High School. A year later and he’s now in one of the top sets so can’t praise highly enough.’
(Susan Thomas ~ Parent)
‘All-Star Tutors is helping my son with English and in little time, my son is improving so much and he is much more confident. The tutor is excellent at identifying ways to make learning interesting and fun. Without fail my son is dedicated to completing his homework now and is enjoying it too! Look no further if you want a fantastic tutor!’
(James Parkinson ~ Parent)
Books with Bobby can also provide Santa’s grotto/party bag gifts from as little as £1 wrapped.
T: 07807 059171
Mention Mumbler Offer: 20% discount on all Christmas titles
Would you like your child to have a happy and successful learning journey?
Smiles&Miles Tutoring can help!
Smiles&Miles Tutoring is a private home tuition business that provides highly skilled, qualified, enhanced DBS checked teachers to work with students aged 5 to 18+ in the majority of KS1-KS5 curriculum subjects. We have a reputation for motivating students to make accelerated progress by building their confidence and helping them to develop a positive image of themselves as learners. We work with students from the Selby, York, Tadcaster and surrounding areas.
We Know that parents want to give their children the best chance in life; a love of learning and academic success is one step towards this!
Our speciality is making a positive difference to children’s learning experiences and success.
We do this by:
* Taking on tutors who are passionate about their subject and working with students
* Tailoring learning activities to individual needs and preferred learning styles
* Encouraging students to think about strategies that will help them to learn
* Delivering tutoring sessions which students enjoy
* Providing constructive feedback to students and to their parents/guardians
Our students show:
* Increased student confidence after just a few sessions
* Significant academic progress after two to three months
We aim to give you:
* Quality- we aim to provide only the best tutors. All tutors are interviewed in person, have fully qualified teaching status, have enhanced DBS check clearance and share the Smiles&Miles philosophy when it comes to working with your child.
* Results- we aim to enable your child to be the best that they can be. All of our students make good to accelerated academic progress.
* Peace of mind- we aim to promote a love of learning for your child and help them to discover the skills and knowledge that will enable them to be happy and successful life-long learners.
“Sarah is an amazing, nurturing tutor. I knew Sarah before she started tutoring so I jumped at the chance for her to help my daughter. She had lost a lot of confidence in her abilities and was falling behind at school. Half way through the first session she was beaming, gave me a thumbs up saying “it’s so much fun”. She keeps asking when she will see Sarah again and can’t wait for her next session. I would highly recommend Sarah.”
(Mum of a year 4 child, Tadcaster)
“Thank you, our Smiles&Miles tutor was so lovely and helpful. My son really liked her, it was so lovely to see him enjoy maths. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders”
(Mum of a Year 7 child Tadcaster)